Friday, January 6, 2012

Pattern Remix - update

Just thought I would post some new pics of the outfit I created for the Project Run and Play pattern remix with Erin actually wearing it! Also, I thought I would let you know the fabric I used for the outfit. It is from the DS Quilts Collection at Joann Fabric. I used fabric from the Picnic Collection that I found at my local Joann's. (the website does not have the main blue gingham fabric listed) I love the DS Quilt Collection! I have some of the other fabrics from her line as well. And I have managed to always score the fabric when it is on sale or I have a coupon - yay for me!
Anyway....here are some pics of my little miss rockin' her new outfit. I also made a cute hair clip to match - love fabric covered buttons! I know the winter just started but I really can't wait for the summer now - this outfit just screams picnic don't ya think?
Aww sweet little pose

Erin requested I take a pic of her practicing ballet moves - lol

Hand on the hip showin' some attitude!

Love her laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the awesome comments!