Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I was featured!

Shaffer Sisters encourage. inspire. uplift. create.


I was so excited when I opened my e-mail this morning to see I had a comment on the blog from The Shaffer Sisters! They did a round up of their own looks they created for the Project Run and Play sew along as well as a round up of boy and girl looks from other ladies who participated in the sew along this season. I am so flattered that I am one of the twenty eight "Rocking Boy Designs" that they chose to feature! They have a really sweet post about the sew along and they comment on how it is like having your very own cheering section as you post your work, which is so true! It is nice to know that other people like your work and that a lot of them are just like you - self taught, struggling along to try to come up with cute clothes to dress your kids in that are made with love!
Make sure to check out their post and the rest of their blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the awesome comments!