Friday, February 17, 2012

Crayon Art Portfolio - pattern by Gingercake

I am very excited to add a new item to my little shop - the Crayon Art Portfolio! I purchased this pattern from Gingercake (who has such amazing patterns and very easy to read instructions) to make gifts for the kids. I had quite a few people ask if this was an item I was going to have for sale, so I contacted Virginia of Gingercake to see if I could be listed as a seller and she said yes! Yay!
The Crayon Art Portfolio is great for keeping your kids busy when on the go. The interior has three pockets all together - one pocket that holds 12 crayons, one for sticker sheets and one for a 5x8 pad of paper or mini coloring book. It has a Velcro closure and handles for little hands to tote their portfolio around.
There are so many other wonderful patterns in the Gingercake shop and her blog is really great too. I hope you all head over and check out her stuff and perhaps pick up a pattern or two! And for those of you who just prefer to purchase a finished product than make it yourself, check out my Facebook fan page for some cute Crayon Art Portfolios for the little kiddies in your life!



Inside of portfolio - 2 pockets on the left, one for stickers and one for 5x8 pad of paper or small coloring book. Pocket on right holds 12 crayons

 crayon pocket

sticker and paper pockets

handles for little hands to carry


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the awesome comments!