Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Free For All

Hello out there! It has been for-EVER since I last posted. It has also been forever since I really sewed something too. I kinda took some time off without really meaning to. I spent the summer training for my first half marathon and hanging out by the lake with my kiddies. It was lots of fun and left me little time for sewing and/or blogging. Little desire to sew or blog too. I was enjoying being outside too much. I did sew a couple things but never got them photographed to blog about them. Then the holidays were creeping up, a time when I normally sewed up a storm, and I realized I was missing this little space but still needed a reason to start up again. I kinda lost my sewing mojo so to speak. Then came an email from Ashley and Emily of Frances Suzanne asking if I wanted to help in kicking off the spring season of Flip This Pattern. I took it as a sign - just what I needed to kick start my own sewing again. I immediately signed up and am so happy to be participating in:


Over the next two weeks a ton of other sewing bloggers will be sharing their favorite FREE patterns and tutorials from around the interwebs. Here is a list of  all the awesome contributors I am super excited to be a part of!


Head over to Frances Suzanne to see all the details. There is a linky party currently set up so you can share your favorite free pattern/tutorial. And tomorrow a second linky party opens up that you don't want to miss!

I can't wait to share my favorite free pattern with you and get back my sewing mojo too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the awesome comments!