Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Instagram Life

 
Thought I would share some of our happenings around here via Instagram pics. Do you use Instagram? I started last August and am having fun with the different filters and hash tags. I recently downloaded the A Beautiful Mess app which is fun to add little graphics and words to your pictures. I'm still trying to figure it all out, almost a year later ha!

 
 
 
 
 
                                                                                                                                                                     


 


My Instagram user name is @onceuponanotion if you'd like to follow my randomness ;)

Thanks for stopping by!
Meghan

2 comments:

  1. Hi Meghan! Love instagram! Just found and followed you :) I'm adkinspired! I have that app too...couldn't resist the circle frame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Thanks Monica! I'm following you now too...which you probably already know since Instagram is so instant ha ;)

      Delete

Thanks so much for the awesome comments!