Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hello!

 Welcome! I am so excited to share my creations with you. I hope you are able to find something that you like!
The e-reader cover pictured is made for the Kindle Wi-Fi with 6" display. If you have another kind of e-reader such as the Nook, Nook Color, or Kobo just let me know and I can make a cover to fit the dimensions of your e-reader.
I use 100% cotton designer fabric for my covers and really like fun bright prints. The e-reader cover has a velcro tab closure. There are corner tabs on the inside to secure your e-reader while reading. Opposite the side with the tabs are three pockets. One large pocket for storing your e-reader when not in use or for storing notes. And two side by side pockets for storing your library card, credit card, I.D. or gift cards.
The e-readers are made using three different coordinating fabrics: one for the outside cover and tab with velcro, one for the inside and small pockets, and one for the corner tabs and large pocket. I order my fabric in coordinating sets. You may choose which ever set you like and I will make your cover from your selection. (Fabric sets are found on the right side of the page)




Happier Gardens Kindle Cover

                                                  Corner tabs keep your e-reader in place
                                                    Front cover folds back for easy reading
                                           e-reader stores in large side pocket when not in use

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the awesome comments!